- Age 24 years
- Date of Birth 30th October 1996
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 20th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Stud, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services.
I have been around horses all my life since I was around 5, when I first rode a horse. From there on in the last I helped out from 12yrs old through to 18yrs at my previous riding school where I used to go called Stag Lodge stables.
I studied horses for 3 years;
-1 year at Merrist Wood College, Guildford (2013/2014)
BTEC LEVEL 2 Equine Diploma in Horse Care
– 2 years at Plumpton College, East Sussex (2014/2016)
BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary in Equine Management (1 year)
BTEC Level 3 in Equine Management (1 year)
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Strengths and Weaknesses
- What do you most enjoy about working with horses? I just love being around them, their beautiful animals. I enjoy riding them as well. Back at college last year in May 27th 2016, I fell off a horse during a lesson in a field and broke my left collarbone, yes I did lose abit of confidence but I still got back on after it completely healed and didn’t let that stop me as it was my dream to work with horses from the start.
- Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Being more confident as being part of a team with other people who I meet when I start a new job.
Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
- I am hardworking, trustworthy and reliable. I will get on with the job without any hesitation.
- What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to be a groom/rider and help work with the horses. This would help me create a bond with them. I would also like to gain trust from people whilst on the job, I wouldn’t hesitate or anything when being asked to do something by someone else.
Do you need accommodation?
- Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you? No
- Do you have any ongoing commitments? No
- Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know off?