- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 19th April 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Scotland
- County/State/Region Scotland, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours
- Earliest start date 31st March 2018
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period one month if possbale
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None, Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Broodmares, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services.
I have coming up 4 years of experience witch I know dose not sound like a lot but I have done my level one and two of horse care at borders college and have worked will most types of horses hunters young from foul up to being backed and broken in. I have worked with young stallion from foul up to a year even donkeys and unhandled horses and nervous types too as well as having my own share witch is an ex-pacer
I have a good amount of confidence with and around horses but a quite nature around all horses
My riding is not perfect but has came along way a willing to ride all type over time
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
My keys skills would be alround a bit of everything and being happy willing to work and once I’m in a route I set on that and get faster as I get used to it more I’m easy to work with and happy to take advice and will ask when I don’t know
I have had to prepare for shows a lot so are every used to it, my plating is good tight I have been told but I do take my time that will improve the more I do it. I have Robbins from college for turn out
Have turned out for hunting before as well full tack and cleaning of the horse for my own use and others
I have been in riding school invirerment before too
Strengths and Weaknesses
- What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Working with good people who care about horses and meeting people in the horsey world, will always love working with horse it’s my passion
- Is there anything you’d like to improve?
My all round skill especially my riding
- Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am willing to move for the right job and my Heart is in this line of work
- What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
More expensive in all departments
- Do you need accommodation?
Would be perfected as don’t have constant transport
- Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would like to be able to bring my dog and horse when I get one of my own
- Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Nothing work wise but my horse share takes up as many days as I can get up to her
- Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Nothing yet but employer would be told asap