- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 6th November 1996
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 5th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 12st / 76.2kg / 168lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Endurance, Family Yard, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Riding School, Showing, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Trekking, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have ridden/owned horses since I was 5 years old and at the age of 23, I own 2 horses, I have 1 yearling Dartmoor filly who is my absolute world, she is currently on permanent loan to one of my close friends after the loss of her own pony.
I also have a rescue who is lovely but nervous chestnut Welsh D mare who I adore.(I also own a little house cat who is my little buddy).
Industry Experience: As a child I helped on riding schools and livery yards, including the yard my own horse was stabled at.
I worked on riding school in Skegness – 5 day week (sole charge of yard 2 days a week) we did pony club camps where I taught bareback riding lessons and took the kids out on days out and also taught them on the yard and how to care for the ponies etc. I have also worked on a large yard in Buckinghamshire which was made up of a livery yard, riding school and BHS training yard.
I also have a little experience working on a hunting/eventing yard.
I enjoy working both as a part of a team and also independently. I am a very hard worker and am eager to learn anything I do not yet know. I am reliable and committed.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
I enjoy working with horses as they’re my passion and have been since I could walk. My biggest strength is that I am dedicated and ambitious.
My weakness is that I have been out of the industry for a few years!
I am a bubbly person who loves to socialise and I am passionate about animals.
In terms of riding I love flat work and would love to try my hand at dressage and showing.
I an hoping to do my BHS exams and achieve my dream of becoming an instructor in the future.
- What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Ideally I would love somewhere I could develop more knowledge and take my BHS exams as I would love to instruct.
- Do you need accommodation?
- Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would need the option to bring my cat and my Welsh D as they are my family.
- Do you have any ongoing commitments?
- Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?