- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 31st January 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Essex, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, London, Middlesex, UK
- Job Category Freelance, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal
- Earliest start date 7th January 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term Please enquire
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Racing Flat, Reining, Rescue, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have owned and worked with horses for many years. I have been around them since a child. I have plenty of experience from simple cobs to hot-headed thoroughbreds, and have also ridden high level international horses. I have previously been on ex-race yards, riding schools, dressage yards and competition yards.
I have schooled, clipped, competed, groomed, trained and retrained horses including my own.
I have a lot of experience in jobs such as mucking out, riding, lunging, feeding, watering, exercising, lunging, hacking and turning out. I have taught many people before and know how to handle situations quickly but safely. I’m currently looking for a riding job as have done groom work for over 8 years.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
watching people enjoy their horse and bringing them on to see excellent results.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Everything always has room for improvement
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I have The knowledge and experience and very competent in what I do. and I enjoy the process and resulst of training and working with horses.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain more knowledge as there is always room for improvement.
• Do you need accommodation?
no but can if option.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I have my own thoroughbred and is to be ridden everyday so I can work around appointments or jobs if need be.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?