- Age 24 years
- Date of Birth 25th May 1996
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region North Yorkshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 25th March 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Rehabilitation, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
I have ridden horses for 17 years and worked with them ever since I was in secondary school. I’ve worked with a variety of horses either on the ground or exercising them. Please contact me for more information.
I am highly motivated and ambitious individual. I pride myself on being reliable and conscientious in both personal and professional aspects in my life. I am very driven and want to do my best in what challenges come my way and to succeed in whatever I do.
I love to be set new challenges and have good communication and customer service skills, which I believe to be one of my strong assets.
My self-determination and confidence helps me to work as a strong individual, I am also a very people person and love to be working as part of a team and to be a valid member amongst the team.
I can work alone or with others
good at time keeping
clip, plait, pull
know how to turn horses out for any discipline
confident handing youngstock, stallions, fit competition horses
Good at time keeping
working to deadlines
Strengths and Weaknesses
Love getting horses ready for competitions
Seeing horses enjoying what they do
keeping the yard up to high standards
I’m a very hard working person and enjoy what I do, I feel I have a friendly and bubbly personality and always want to please everyone and try my best in everything I do,
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Would love to gain more experience on show yards, going out competing more throughout the nicer months
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Possibly my welsh c mare (very well behaved mare)
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
working on a hunt yard and season ends in March
Currently undertaken a breeding season on a dressage stud