- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 5th October 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK, Wiltshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 20th March 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with horses
I achieved a diploma in level 3 equine management in 2018. Alongside this diploma I have worked with many different yards across Wiltshire, I’ve worked with everything from stud, riding school horses, event horses and hunt horses. Since then, I have now achieved my BHS stage 1, I will be completing my stage 2 in March 2020 and am hoping to do my coaching qualifications later on in the year before possibly my stage 3 in 2021. I currently work at a well known boarding school with an equestrian centre, so I am used to all sorts of horses. I have been around horses all of my life and have had a variety of different breeds and temperaments.
I’m good at both working alone and with others, I’m good at turning out for hunting/eventing. My plaits are neat and tidy. I am fast and efficient when mucking out, and my stables are always done to a high standard. I am good at handling fit competition and hunt horses, both on the ground and out exercising. I enjoy working with other people, and making good friends to work with.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I really enjoy working with horses, it’s something I’m really comfortable doing. When I know how people want me to do something I am really good at sticking to that routine. I find working with horses so rewarding, and every day is different making it more enjoyable with a range of different things.
• I really enjoy learning new tips and tricks and I love to learn new things about everything, everyone does stuff differently and having lots of peoples experiences makes everything really interesting.
• I thoroughly enjoy working with horses and like to make sure everything is done to a high standard, I take my job very seriously but at the same time love to have some fun. I’d love to gain even more experience from new people and be able to carry on doing the job I love.
• In my new job i’d love to find someone who can teach me new things, something I can get new experiences from and also have fun with.
• I do not need accommodation, but may consider it.
• I would love to be able to bring my extremely well behaved dog to work with me, although it is not a problem if not. Also the possibility to consider bringing my horse, but is not a must, as long as I have time to look after and exercise her.
• I have to give a months notice to my current job.