- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 21st October 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cornwall, UK, Devon, UK, Somerset, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 1st April 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Livery, Riding School, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services.
Many years of experience, I have ridden a large variety of horses from racehorses to elementary level dressage horses. Currently working as a freelance rider and groom and I enjoy this very much. I have a lot of experience as a groom and can complete jobs such as mucking out and keeping yard tidy, clipping and grooming as well as floor work such as lunging etc.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I’m good at working alone and in a team. I can clip, plait and turn out horse to a high standard, I’ve handled young horses to.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy working with horses because it comes with a senses of accomplishment at the end of the day. I love the hard work and it’s always worth it.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my handling skills with young horses and stallions to add to my experience.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Im a hardworking, reliable, resilient and trainable person who wants to succeed in this industry and grow as a rider to eventually compete at a high level.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
More experience and to learn more about the competition circuit and turning out to show standard.
• Do you need accommodation? No
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you? No
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I have a horse of my own that I compete.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
1st of June- 1 day