- Age 37 years
- Date of Birth 18th April 1982
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region North Yorkshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 3rd June 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Manager
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality German
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I am a registered CRC Instructor for 5 years and teach children to mature adults of all abilities from novice to advanced levels. Ridden to advanced medium level in dressage. I can teach biomechanics method. I volenteer at the shelley RDA centre and compets their horses to elemetry. Have been taught in Germany in the westphalian stud yard. Also by the many classical greats like sylvia Loch, Uwe Spenlan and Artur Kottas.
On the yard all aspects of maintenance of the premises to equipment, organisation of lessons, teaching to a high level, organising times for visiting professionals, care of animals and clients, and health and safety are all my responsibility.
Equine first aid. EFR responder. All aspects of turn out to a high level. Animal husbandry and care. Organisation skills. Competition planning.
Strengths and Weaknesses
The capability of improving both horse and rider to their maximum potential. Seeing the growth of character in both.
The flexibility of the day. And the constants challenge of tomorrow.
Why you should consider me over others
Id like to improve my own learning and education with in the equine world.
Im advanced enough in my education to be divers in the way i teach having been involved in many disaplines from Shadwell racing to the Cambridge poll team.
My age makes me more mature and sensible with refined key skills and an idea of sef motivation and pride kn what i do.
I expect to move forward with my own personal development with in the equine industry. I enjoy the teaching aspect and would like to expand the idea of classical riding.
Ideally i would like a live in position but not essentail as my partner lives in york (depending on commuting distance) I would like a position where its possible to bring my own horse who is working at elementary and my 11 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriver who is an asset to any yard.
I would need to give a few weeks notice to my current yard in suffolk due to my clients and lesson rota. But this can be negotiated.