- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 18th November 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU, Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Freelance, Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 25th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Rider, Manager, Riding Instructor
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality American
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Lunging, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Manager 09/2017- present
Kate Cowell Dressage- Malvern, Herefordshire UK
- Coordinated aspects of running an international equestrian yard including scheduling appointments and restock of inventory
- Created promotional content for sponsors
- Competed as an athlete on behalf of the company and private syndicates Assistant Manager 09/2012- 08/2016
Apprentice trainer 06/2017-09/2017
DL Dressage- Broadway, Worcestershire, UK
- Formed key connections in a new country which was vital in building a client base from scratch alongside studies
- Liaised with major clients regularly to deliver outstanding customer experience
Freeport Equestrian Centre- Freeport, Maine, USA 09/2012-08/2016
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advanced into management position after two year apprenticeship
- Established, maintained, and expanded client base
- Personally conducted coaching sessions which developed rapport within the industry from a young age
- Self Motivated
- Determined and hard-working
- Professional and friendly
- Open minding and quick learning
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
My personal philosophy as a rider advocates developing the horses with patience and correct communication and I believe there is no quick fix for problems in the training method. This said I thoroughly enjoy the process and find it very rewarding to see the horses evolve under our guidance.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Bringing a lifetime of involvement with competitive dressage, including participation and management, I form strong relationships with other professionals in the industry easily. My interpersonal skills play a central role in developing a rapport with prospective clients, and my ability to network initially generate these connections. Working with sponsors has pushed me to create unique content both written and visual in order to stand out and secure continued support. After five years as a coach, athlete and manager, I am looking for a new challenge which involve my creative and competitive nature and challenge me to think in new ways.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain experience in a new field within the equestrian world in a way that utilises my competitive nature and previous experience and connections.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?