- Age 45 years
- Date of Birth 22nd December 1974
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Cambridgeshire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Lincolnshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Suffolk, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 4th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 5 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Riding Instructor
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dressage, Family Yard, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
I am a Accredited BHS stage 3 Horsemanship Coach, with HIND in Horse Studies & Stage 1 Coaching in Confidence.
I have worked in the horse industry for over 20 years, working as Yard Manager or Head Groom running yards, organising of worming, clipping, ordering feeds/bedding, driving 7.5 tonne lorry, training/schooling horses and all other care. Also liaising with other staff members, vets, feed merchants and farriers etc. My riding experience consists of riding Iberian horses, Thoroughbreds, Hunters, Warm-bloods, Arabs, Cobs, Percheron’s, Show ponies, America Quarter Horses, Morgans & Mustangs. I have competed in affiliated dressage, hunter trials and showjumping, and ridden in show & working hunter classes. I enjoy natural horsemanship methods and have been involved with Intelligent Horsemanship demonstrations and courses, also volunteered for the Riding for the Disabled. I like to gain more knowledge and experience to help riders who are nervous, and recently attended a training course with Mary Wanless.
I have many years of experience coaching beginner and more experienced children and adult riders. Aiming to give them more confidence and achieving positive results with their horse.
In 2007 & 2014 I assisted on a cattle ranch in Minnesota USA, which was very interesting and also went to the Oklahoma AQHA World Show.
My other work experience has been as a nanny or housekeeper, where I have worked on private estates, assisted during pheasant shoot dinners, along side butlers and providing silver service. I can house sit and look after a wide range of animals including, cats, dogs, chickens, rabbits, sheep and goats too.
My future work preferences are, to live in or out depending on the area, where I can offer my skills and experience to work either sole charge or a shared position.
Thank you for reading my profile 🙂