- Age 28 years
- Date of Birth 21st September 1991
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Part Time, Permanent, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 2nd April 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t, Category C1
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 12.5st / 79.4kg / 175lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Rehabilitation, Showing
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services.
I have worked on livery yards in the uk and a stud in Spain over the past 10 years.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am good at working in a team or on my own and enjoy either. I am confident in handling most horses and have done, including stallions and youngstock. I have trained up to medium level dressage and competed to elementary level. I have clipped livery horses, plaited and prepared dressage horses and lorries for competion for both liveries and boss’s. I also gained my C1 licence in april.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy the individual characters and bonds that can be created between myself and the horses. Keeping owners happy because their horses is happy is a great feeling! I love being outside and active.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my clipping skills. I recently passed my C1 licence but have not yet driven a vehicle of 7.5ton or with animals inside so would like to do that.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m a punctual, friendly and committed individual who thrives on a good atmosphere and the aim to please. I have a varied amount of experience and also willingness to always learn new things.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to have more opportunity to school/ride the horses. To be able to go to shows to groom would be a new experience for me.
• Do you need accommodation?
Accommodation is dependant on location and if Partner can live in too. We are happy to move from where we live but both need to be able to.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
If there is space for a horse and dog that would be a bonus but it’s not a necessity.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
I have a holiday booked mid August and september.