- Age 28 years
- Date of Birth 17th August 1992
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dealer, Dressage, Livery
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
I have been riding horses since i was 4 years old. When i was 13 i began loaning horses and riding them at local stables. I loaned a number of horses until i was 16 i began loaning william a 16.1hh tb cross arab. With him i did his stable duties morning and night and also helped deal with any issues he had due to arthitis he suffered in his hocks. This included exercises and stretches, long reigning and putting magnetiv boots on him to help. This has given me a sympathetic caring approach to horses. At 18 i went to university to study sports horse management and training. The course included pratical riding and teaching experience and also ground work lessons and also included lab sessions so i could gain a better understanding of issues horses had and why they suffered them. I also loaned a tb x id which i competed at low level dresssge and show jumping. From this degree i gained a foundation degree in sports horse mangement and training. After university i went on to work at a disabled riding school where i had soul care of 7 school horses as well as teaching lessons, both private and group. From this i moved to London to work on a high end livery yard where i look after 7/8 horses all with indivual care. I have also worked at 3 riding schools in london, teaching and taking care of the horses. I now have my full stage 2 teach, including my first aid certificate and safeguarding certificate.
I am very dedicated when it comes to working with horses. I have cared for horses with a number of different issues. I understand horses require indivual and unique care. I have a huge passion for horses and i dedicate a lot of time and determination to achieve my dream of working with horses. I can work to a time scale and maintain a high standard of work. I know first aid for horses and i can also bandage horses. I have a good knowledge of flatwork on horses and i am a sympathetic kind rider who likes to get the most out of every horse i ride. I am very eager to learn and improve in all areas of horses. I currently have my bhs stage 2 teach and a degree in sports horse management and training.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Working with horses has always been a dream for me. I love spending time with a animal i love and how you never stop learning everyday when working with horses.
- I would consider my passion for horses a huge strength of mine. It means im happy to work under any conditions and i am eager and quick to learn. I give every horse i look after a huge amount of love and care. I am very friendly outgoing and caring.
- I would consider my main weakness as not having enough confidence in myself and my abilities
- I require a live in job.
- I currently do not have a horse but would love to have one if the oppurtunity does arrise.
- Do have a medium sized dog who has been around horses before.