- Age 27 years
- Date of Birth 22nd January 1994
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Surrey, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 12st / 76.2kg / 168lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines College, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with horses,
I have been around horses for the majority of my life. Have brought on/owned a youngster as well as my mare (19years old). Completed my BHs stages 1+2 and ride and road safe qualification. I also hold a L2 diploma in animal management and L3 extended diploma in work based equine care. I have worked on various yards in different areas of the sport, including dressage, livery yards and riding school’s
I am good at working alone as well as working with others. I love clipping and get great joy from plaiting/turning out for shows. I have experienced handling stallions, as well as handling/riding young horses. On the side I coach football do have a lot of hands on skills with teaching/coaching children.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I most enjoy the pride and joy of seeing the horses happy and looking good when out at competitions as well as home.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Myself like anyone could always make room for improvement. I love to learn new things and improve on skills that I have already gained.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I think I bring a good bubbly atmosphere to anywhere I go but know when to be serious and put my head down to work. I love meeting new people and expanding my knowledge in the equine industry.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Any extra knowledge/ experiences is always a bonus.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a dog and horse. If I could bring the dog to work that would be a bonus as he has always worked on yards with me since he was a pup (but this is not a deal breaker)
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
just my horse and dog
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
No, no holidays booked as of yet!