- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 2nd August 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere, Berkshire, UK, Cambridgeshire, UK, London, Oxfordshire, UK, Surrey, UK, Warwickshire, UK, West Midlands, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 16th September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 15.5st / 98.4kg / 217lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Rudolf Steiner School – GCSE
English Language – Grade 6
Mathematics – Grade 4
English Literature – Grade B
Art & Design – Grade 6
History – Grade 6
Coordinated Science – Grade DD
Moreton Morrell Collge
Equine Management D*
BHS Ride and Road safety
Experience with Horses
From the age of 12, I began to compete at team events such as Milton Keynes three day event and I was apart of the yards Team Quest team. This allowed me to find my passion for eventing. In 2015 I began competing at BE 80 to now 90 levels. Despite competing at low levels currently, I hope to eventually compete at the higher levels with my own horse.
From the age of 14, I have worked where I keep my horsed during school holidays. This included general yard duties, clipping, grooming and competition turn out. Over the last two years, my main role has been to clip the horses during the winter.
I spent a year at Moreton Morrell College study Equine Management BTEC Level 3. This allowed me to further my knowledge and develop my skills such as riding, grooming and working to industry standard. I have been awarded a Distinction*.
Since the age of 16, I have been babysitting, housesitting and petsitting.
For the last year, I have been working for my father’s company driving and delivering cars for UK and overseas clients.
- Quick Thinker
- Fast learner
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Dependent and reliable
- Good Communication
- Turn out to industry standard
- Handled young horses
- Lungeing and Long Reining
- Good with children
- Good with animals
Strengths and Weaknesses
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to further my skills by doing my BHS stages and getting my trailer and lorry licence to give myself more independence. I personally believe this would improve my employability.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job-seeker?
I am a self-motivated and devoted to the care of the horses I work with. I believe their wellbeing comes first and I feel that I would be a valuable asset to any team or employer.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain more experience with breeding horses as it is something I am very interested in despite not having much experience. I would also like to work with hunters or eventers as I feel those are the two disciplines I have a lot of passion for. Despite this, I am open to gaining any experience from any type of job.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?