- Age 24 years
- Date of Birth 7th November 1995
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 31st August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Riding Instructor, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’11” / 180cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Irish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Several years experience within riding schools and a hunting yard.
Work well under pressure and as part of a team.
Good team leader.
BSc Hons Commerce with specialism in Business Information Systems.
Winter circuit as home rider/competition rider in Ocala Florida.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Riding and teaching.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy riding and teaching and ensuring top class care for all horses.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
More experience riding and teaching.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am trustworthy and hard working
There is no job too big or too small.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to gain more experience riding and teaching at higher levels.
I am open to gaining experience in other aspects of the industry.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?