- Age 26 years
- Date of Birth 16th December 1994
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Cheshire, UK, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, Lancashire, UK, Merseyside, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Hunting, Livery, Rehabilitation, Showing, Show Jumping, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
I am a hardworking, reliable, enthusiastic individual and take pride in everything I do. I am a proactive and independent person who can work in a group and on an individual basis and will always put one hundred percent effort in all my work. I am a friendly face and have a cheerful manner and find I can communicate and engage extremely well with others as a result of this.
As an experienced horse owner and show rider it has given me the involvement in various events both as a rider and a show groom. Some these include NPS championships, BSPS championships, BD reginal and area championships, Horse of the Year Show and The Royal International Horse Show. I have previous work experience of general yard duties on a small livery yard including mucking out, turn out, haynets, feeds, water and some lunging.
These experiences have allowed me to develop a strong time management and organisation skills, which I see being very important whilst working within several horses’ fitness and daily routines both and home and at shows. I currently hold a clean driving licence and I would to complete my HGV licence given the opportunity.
I am aware that you will receive a large number of applications for this job, but I would very much appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate my capabilities to you in person.
I believe that I have a lot to offer . I am keen to develop my professional skills and look forward to discussing my application with you. I can be contacted at all times on the details provided.
Horses are my passion, there is nothing I don’t love about working with them. Although British weather can make daily task more challenging. Who doesn’t love a good challenge, right?
I have been around horse for many years and I believe there is always something new to learn and there is always something I can do better. I will always strive for perfection in all my tasks.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I am looking to be part of a happy and health working environment where i am valued and my work is appreciated. I would love to gain my HGV licence if given the opportunity.
• Do you need accommodation?
I would require accommodation if any position is more than a 60 minute drive outside of Manchester (M44 area)
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would love to bring me pony with me (but not essential)
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
I currently have 2nd October 2019-6th October 2019 booked off as a holiday to attend at horse of the year show.