- Age 25 years
- Date of Birth 30th July 1995
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 19th August 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4-6 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Hunting, Livery, Rescue, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Trekking, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Muck Out, Ride, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I believe myself to be a highly productive person, who is adaptable to nearly any situation. I work well in a team, and can work just as well on my own. I take responsibility for all work I do in good and bad times Though at times I can find it difficult to new people I work with, once comfortable around people, I can be very friendly. I am very willing to do any task given to me, and put maximum effort into every single task given.
I studied at The Gryphon School for my GCSE’s (2006-2011) where I received a B in History, C in Maths, English, Science, Applied Business, ICT, Citizenship, Geography, Philosophy and Ethics, and D in Motor Vehicle Studies.
I studied BTEC Uniformed Public Services Level Three Diploma at Yeovil College for two years where a achieved a MM which is equivalent to two B/C grades at A Level.
I studied HND Public Services at Yeovil College University Centre.
I have out of school qualifications that I have worked towards. I have awarded a Bronze Duke of Edinburgh award. In year 10 I received an Endeavour award for working hard at school, and made a school prefect in year 11. I also have a number of commendations from teachers for good and hard work during lessons, and good school reports.
As a kid during the weekends and days during school holidays when I went to see my father, his landlord had a farm, and I used to work there until age 16/17. I used help in the milking parlour milking the sheep, twice a day, fed the rest of the animals, including a different herd of sheep, some ponies, pigs, lamas, dogs, chickens, pheasants cows and ducks. I also assisted in other jobs, such as cleaning up work areas, animal pens, building and disassembling animal pens, and farm buildings.
Currently I work at a Riding Centre. My duties include bringing in horses from the fields, grooming and tacking up, customer service, mucking out, brushing up, caring for the general health and welfare of all the horses to differing degree, operating a tractor and various others yard duties.
I’ve two deep passions; history and horses. I’ve loved horses since first riding at the age of seven. I loving learning more about them and how to care for them each day, and to earn a decent wage while working with them would be a dream come true.