- Age 31 years
- Date of Birth 7th November 1989
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Hampshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st October 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 14st / 88.9kg / 196lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Stud, Therapeutic Riding, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Ride
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been riding for three years and discovered my love of the equine world. During my time with the horses I have looked for every opportunity to learn more about caring for them and have picked this knowledge up very quickly. Although I still have much to learn I now seek to do this by way of changing my career to work in the equine industry.
- Key Administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills including telephone and taking direction.
- IT skills – Microsoft Office (Inc. Word and Excel), databases, publisher, Internet etc.
- Accurate keyboarding
- Good eye for detail
- Experience in diary management and room hire management
- Comprehensive experience of accurate data inputting and process management
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Use of internal invoice system and process
- Ability to use all types of office equipment
- Retail experience and excellent customer service
- Clean UK driving licence and have own car
- Valid UK passport
- Able to tack up, turn out and groom horses
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I most enjoy getting to know the horses what they like and dislike how to keep them happy and how to help them. Every horse has its own personality and I relish getting to them as much as the humans who work with them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my knowledge of how to care for horses and of how the equine industry runs.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a 28 year old female who has spent the last 8 years in a professional work place environment. Due to this I know the value of hard work to achieve your goals both personally and company wide. I am hard working and a fast learner with a great passion for all things equine. No task is too great or small for me and I am a great team player as well as very capable of solo working.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
An apprenticeship to retrain and enter into the equine world of work.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I currently have a job that I would need to give 4 weeks notice to leave.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
One week 28th October to 1st November