- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 21st January 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Europe
- County/State/Region France
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Foaling, Rescue, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality French
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Lunging, Muck Out, Ride
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Since I am young I have contact with horses : many work experiences. This year I went 2 months to Killarney in Ireland in Pony Tales Stables, there, I teached kids for camp, I also fed, grommed, tack, muckout and lung horses. So I can work with horses also in english. I also worked this year in a horse farm for 3 weeks in France, with stallions, mares and young horses. Few months later I’ve been called by a friend how own a mare which gave bith twins so I helped her to feed the one about to die all nights for 1 week. I don’t have any level of horse riding (Galop), but I had few lessons. Since this year, I want to learn more and more about horses. I learned everything from different people and from books.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Working alone, working with others, gardening, painting.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love to be in contact with horses and I really enjoy to work with them from the moment I know their behaviour and their personnality. I love to care about spacial case : for example, the birth of twins, scared horses, sick horses etc.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I want to learn everything about horses : how to ride properly and how to work with horses, how to feed a horse properly, I want to have an expert eye. I need experience.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Because I want to know everything about horses and it gives me motivation ! I’m patient, curious and obviously passionate ! I know I need to learn so I’ll be attentive.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Have time with people for talking about their experiences. I want to come out from my field of competence.
• Do you need accommodation?
I need a room and I would like to live with my boyfriend. He can help with tractor sometimes but he would work somewhere else in town.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?