- Age 30 years
- Date of Birth 18th March 1990
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Somerset, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 29th August 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV, Category C1, Category C1E, Category C, Category CE
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 11.5st / 73kg / 161lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Very experienced rider, have produced horses and worked on a variety of yards, most recently sole charge on family/event/hunt yard same job 5 years only ended to employer relocating. I love schooling and riding at home, I enjoy the odd competition with my own horses and young horses but struggle with nerves at higher levels.
I’m good at taking sole charge of a yard, managing a routine and getting things done. I’m also good at working with and producing youngsters.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I enjoy the reward when things go well and the horses do well either by their own improvement or success within a competition.
• I am very reliable and trustworthy, I am self motivated and very experienced in sole charge.
• I’m ready for a steady job with regular routinely hours although I’m completely understanding of horses being animals and occasionally requiring out of hours care.
• I have 2 very well behaved spaniels I’d like to bring to work but they are happy to be locked in a stable.
• I have a mortgage! Therefore I cannot relocate.
• I am away 7th-14th September 2019