- Age 28 years
- Date of Birth 29th February 1992
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Cornwall, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 1st October 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1/2 months
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Manager, Riding Instructor
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t, Moped
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Czech
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been working in a equine environment since I was 9years old. My experiences cover everything from mucking out and grooming to managing medium sized yard and being teacher and supervisor.
Working with young horses, breaking in, training, riding, showjumping, teaching both kids and adults, working with disabled or special needs people.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love horses and all animals , I am very hands on person who enjoys the challenge of working with horses.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Id love to get better at everything, beacuse I want to better myself.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am easy going but super hard working, I do jobs right not just the easiest fastest way.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Stable well paid position in a friendly fun environment with learning possibilities where my hard work and experiences will be appreciated.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Id love to bring my dog no special request
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?