- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 10th January 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 28th September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Two weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Other, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight Under 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Show Jumping, Stud, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been working with horses since before I could walk ! I’ve experience with all aspects of horses from daily chores to grooming to running a yard on a tight schedule and keeping it exceptionally clean
Being small framed and short I’ve worked and broken ponies to ex-racers I have a kind and light but confident approach
I’ve worked with children and the disabled at riding schools and taught lessons to younger clients
i am able to turn out horses for show and groom at events
I am very good at working with others I have a positive bubbly approach. I can also work alone and take a very proactive approach by using my initiative and keeping myself busy ! I’m a very quick learner so what I can’t do I’ll certainly learn to the best of my ability and take a lot of pride in everything I do from sweeping the yard to my riding.
My experience is typically with difficult or young horses, I have also worked with stallions and young stock so have varying experience and feel I can turn my hand to most things.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Working with horses to me is a privilege and a lifestyle, which is why I want to make it my career because I can’t imagine anything better. Horses are incredible animals and there is always something more to learn.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I am looking to use my experience to get more formal qualifications and I’d also like to improve my ability to turnout, although it is something I am used to there is always a way to improve
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Because I have an absolute passion and can guarantee any horse or yard under my care will recieve nothing but the best from me, I will always be willing to learn and improve. I am a friendly passionate person who wants to strive and be successful and watch others round me grow and be successful too
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Qualifications are a bonus however I’m looking to do this myself anyway. The opportunity to learn more is always good ! I’m open to the job role and what it specifically entails as I am looking for a change of pace from my current profession.
• Do you need accommodation?
If not in the Kent area then yes for me and my partner willing to move almost anywhere !
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
My Ex racer Norman and my dog Sid
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
None at all
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?