- Age 31 years
- Date of Birth 15th November 1989
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 6th January 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 3 months
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Manager
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 15.5st / 98.4kg / 217lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Classical, College, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Stud Manager September 2012- July 2013
- Showing and hunting disciplines
- Turnout to an exceptionally high
- Natural breeding and parturition
- Equine nutrition of Native breeds
Stud Manager November 2011- September 2012
- Breeding and mare and young stock management
- Manage over 90 horses and 3 members of staff
- Invoice inputting and managing budgets
- Maintain accounts and relationships with vets, farriers, feed merchants
- Equine nutrition
- Build a rapport with owners and prospective buyers.
- Prepare advertisements to sell horses
- Keen eye for genetics and matching horses for breeding
- Administer medication and Equine First Aid, knowledge of pharmaceuticals
Stud Manager June 2011 – October 2011
- Oversee the day to day running of the stud and rehabilitation centre.
- Office based role with strong focus on the administrative aspects of stud management
- Health and safety standards and communicating with staff and devising and managing budgets
- Exceptional organisational skills and team leading was vital for this role
Stud Groom July 2010 – December 2010
- Racehorse rehab
- Racehorse handling
- Stable management
- Tack care
- Sales prep
- Sole charge
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Significant experience and qualifications
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Only available Monday-Friday
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
A few single days over the coming months about 4 in total.