- Age 25 years
- Date of Birth 6th March 1995
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU
- County/State/Region Bedfordshire, UK, Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Cambridgeshire, UK, Cleveland, UK, Derbyshire, UK, East Sussex, UK, East Yorkshire, UK, Essex, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Greater London, UK, Leicestershire, UK, London, Middlesex, UK, North Yorkshire, UK, Northamptonshire, UK, South Yorkshire, UK, West Sussex, UK, West Yorkshire, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 2nd April 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period yes
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Dressage, Foaling, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Spanish, Argentinean
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Passionate amateur show jumper from the age of nine (fifteen years)
Winning regional competitions (La Pampa and Buenos Aires) and competing at Argentinian national level in 2016.
Dedicated to working with horses.
Talented, brave and confident all round horse person.
I have a Level 4 Equine exercise physiology, fitness and training certificate (TOCES)
|· Competitive jumping of courses up to 110 cm||· Daily exercise, typically 4 polo horses simultaneously|
|· Leg on / head collar only riding||· Bare back riding|
|· Turn out (Dressage, Cross Country, Polo, Show Jumping, Hacking)||· Schooling and Training (initial, routine and corrective flat and pole work)|
|· Handling different types of horses||· Lunging|
|· General yard duties||· Bandage|
|· Cleaning tack||· Pulling / clipping mane|
|· Knowledgeable about horse wellbeing and common ailments||· Teaching horsemanship, safety and show jumping|
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
handling horses, competing in showjumping
daily clean duties
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Jumping and learn more about dressage
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a confident rider and groom. I take ownership, I can learn very fast. I am ambitious and self-motivated. I have strong commitment.
I have plenty confidence of myself, I am an strong woman
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to schooling horses and compete them in showjumping.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?