- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 25th January 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Ireland
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary), Working Couple
- Earliest start date 1st October 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Hand, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I grew up on my mothers producing yard so have always been around horses. I, myself have competed upto 1.25/1.30 at competitions. I have been head girl at my current yard for a few months and take sole responsibility of upto 20 horses a time. I was a rider at a large sports horse yard in Germany where I rode between 15 and 20 horses a day as well as being head show/travelling groom. I am confident with youngsters & stallions as I rode for a welsh pony stud where I missed qualification in HOYS in my first season of showing by 1 mark but top 5 placings at each competition.
• high standard turn out
• competition grooming & riding
• clipping , plaiting, trimming ETC
• confident with youngsters & stallions
• can work alone or as part of a team.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
i am a fun bubbly person who gets on with the job as well as having a laugh.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Be able to bring my own horse
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
My showjumper – holstein mare
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?