- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 20th November 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Dorset, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 16th September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/a
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Endurance, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Polo, Racing Flat, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Sales, Showing, Stud, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been working with horses for the last 4 years and it has very quickly become something I’m very passionate about. I started off by volunteering at my local riding school on weekends whilst I was at school and was offered a job there when I started college. I then went on to do an apprenticeship and have been working full time with horses ever since.
I consider myself to be a good organiser and extremely hard worker. I take pride in my work and do everything in my power to ensure that jobs are completed promptly and correctly. I also have experience working by myself as well as part of a team and due to my experience working in riding schools I have excellent people and communication skills.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I am very passionate about horses and I think we have a lot to learn from them. The thing I enjoy the most is getting to be hands on with the horses and seeing them learn and progress.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Due to only working in riding schools up until this point I feel that I still have a lot to learn about the professional horse industry. I am looking for a new job that will help me to enrich my knowledge and learn new skills.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I have proven myself to have a very strong work ethic and I am very good at using my initiative when working indecently. I am passionate about my work and very interested in learning new skills.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I am looking to gain new experience and skills from my next job. Having worked in riding schools up until now I am looking to learn something new through doing something completely different.
• Do you need accommodation?
I have a car so can drive anywhere within half an hour of Christchurch.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?