- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 7th December 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 16th September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period none
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Trim
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been around horses since I was a little girl. I had riding lessons when I could, when I was 10 I started wanting to ride more often, when I was 11 I got to help out with my dads friends horse she was very old and didn’t have a tail, this meant that I would have to clean her bum every day, I think this was my dads way of testing how committed I was and whether I would stick it out…. I did. when I was 13 I was lucky enough to find a horse of my own. Even though he wasn’t that suitable, he wasn’t schooled was young and had no experience, its safe to say that there have been tears along the way and lots of hard work, but I can safely say that I am proud of what we have accomplished together from running through cross poles to jumping 1’20 easy. I’ve also attended pony club and my local riding club also receiving my pony club C+ test. I also took GCSE PE in witch I specialised in horse riding where I revived a A grade. I have looked after other peoples horses when they have been on holiday as well as exercising other horses for them. I’ve had a lot of experience riding other peoples horses. but I’m a quick learner and keen to learn more.
- working as a team ( previous experience)
- I spend hours making sure a horse looks their best for a show
- I’ve handled all different types of horses before , stallions, young horses.
- I’ve ridden older horses as well as 4 year olds jumped up to 1’20 with my horse. cross country schooled up to novice and intermediate fences
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love working with horses because they make me feel happy it makes me proud, I’ve never been very academic but this is the one thing that I’m good at and i’m keen to improve on. I love getting horses ready for competition bathing them and plaiting them. Basically everything too do with horses I love.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would love to improve my skills further from someone more experienced, I pick things up quite quickly and would love to improve my riding further.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
because I’m determined to make a career in the horse world, I don’t give up easy and am very hard working.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to gain more experienced working with different horses, i would love to improve my riding and gain experience.
• Do you need accommodation?
yes unless in my area
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would love to bring my horse if possible is quite and never causes trouble.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?