- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 11th October 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region West Midlands, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 15th September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week ( can be shorter)
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Classical, Dealer, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have owned horses since I was a child. They’ve ranged from resque foals (4 months old) to a 7 month old brought from the sales, to 20 year old ponys I’ve owned for years. I also own donkeys.
In 2016 I went to rodbaston college for 4 weeks, studying horse management. And decided that college wasnt for me. So I started an apprenticeship on an eventing yard working with horses that hunt, compete and have retired.
I have worked with horses of all ages and heights, from a shetland to a 18hh thoroughbred.
That work ranged from mucking out, to fixing fencing, exercising the horses, cleaning the Walker etc.
Due to a disagreement with the owner and family issues I left and began working with children for the past 2 years.
In my spare time I still own and rode my own horses.
I enjoy working on my own or as a team to achieve the tasks set. I love creating nice, clean beds for the horses to come and rest on. I am punctual and complete anything to the best of my abilities, ranging from brushing the yard clean, to mucking out, to prepping for a show.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I work to the best of my abilities.
• I offer an extraordinary level of care and love to the animals I work with
• I try to create a rapport with anyone I work with.
• I would like to improve on my clipping and plaiting to a higher level.
• I would like to gain more experience in all aspects of the work to become more knowledgeable.
• I should be considered over other job seekers as I am passionate about the work I do, give 100% into everything and have got experience working with both animals of all ages and walks of life and children of all ages and abilities. I enjoy facing new challenges and working towards the most efficient way to complete it to the highest standard.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job? I would like to carry on improving my work to the highest standard possible. I would like to gain more knowledge while enjoying my work.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Family. I am happy to go.into further detail with a potential employer.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?