- Age 17 years
- Date of Birth 10th March 2003
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Kent, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 17th January 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’11” / 180cm
- Approximate weight 13st / 82.6kg / 182lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Sales, Show Jumping, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have ridden for about 7 years and in the last 3-4 years I have ridden different breeds of horses and ages from young to old and also different height horses , so I have been learning how to adapt my riding for the different horses that I have ridden . I have experience with handling horses and have ridden horses that have been green and a bit sensitive in the past. I have helped out at a friend yard doing the everything day necessity with looking after several horses and maintaining yard standards and also keeping the horse happy and healthy whilst doing so. I have also helped out at a riding for disabled kids group. I have a bit of experience with horses but not loads so I am hoping to add to my experience with time and hard work.
What are you particularly good at?
working alone, working with others, plaiting, turning out , grooming , yard maintenance.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Caring and exercising horse and keeping them healthy and happy
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Some of my skills with riding and enhance my knowledge of and about horses
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am honest, hard working , enthusiastic, loyal and trustworthy,willing to work and learn , I am young but willing to learn more and learn in the best way. I am keen and have a real passion for horses and there wellbeing. I am passionate about horses and hoping for a career with horses and in the future have a long term career in the equine industry. I am happy to work with other and also on my own .
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
To learn more and expand my knowledge.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?