- Age 61 years
- Date of Birth 27th June 1959
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Ireland, United States of America, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 27th January 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV, Category C1E, Category C, Category CE
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have many years experience working in most disciplines.
1985 to 2002 Moved to USA. I worked on all sorts of farms as a
Groom/trainer/manager/caretaker, looking after and
Transporting horses and small animals.
2002 to 2004 France. I worked on a small T.B. farm. Duties include: care of the mares, foals, young stock, hunt horses and property maintenance.
2004 to 2008 England. I worked at the Fish Factory as a
Waitress, duties include: greeting and seating customers, taking orders, serving food and drinks, clearing away, dealing with
payment and taking bookings.
2004 to 2008 Angmering Park Stud and racehorses: I would rideexcerciseclean stables, feed and put horses on the walker.
May 08 to Aug 08 Liphook Equine Hospital. Assistant vet nurse. Duties includedcleaning stables and yard, feeding and grooming, helping vets and nurses when needed with dressings, prepare for surgery, Bone scanning, MRI, and x-rays. Helping with emergencies, recovery. Administer drugs both orally and im/iv.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses? All of it.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve? Riding.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker? My experience.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job? To ride.
• Do you need accommodation? Yes
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you? No.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments? No.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of? No.
**Available for Christmas Cover – please call rather than email***