- Age 25 years
- Date of Birth 15th September 1995
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Essex, UK, Suffolk, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 14th October 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period none
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 14st / 88.9kg / 196lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rescue, Riding School, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked with horses for 10 years, i went to the national stud in newmarket and did my NVQ level 2 Race horse care breeding option. Aslo i am a qualified Veterinary nursing assisant. I have Worked at studs mainly but open to all aspects of the horse industry and very versitile in what i do. I am looking for a Full time position as a groom. Also i am intreted in the veterianry industry.
Working well alone and as a team, flexible and happy to go the extra mile to help out, turning out for shows, pulling manes,trimming handling young horses, lunging , long reining, good attention to detail.
I can plait and clip but not to a high standard currently but willing to learn and work hard to make it better.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love the day to day care of horses but most of all i love to see sucess. Weather it be a poor looking horse that we work hard on to get looking better or if its a horse that has just Won at a show/competition or racing.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I need to work hard on improving my clipping and plaiting skills.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a hard working perosn that is happy to get involved in anything and everything, bubbly and happy, also flexible and versatile. I have a true passion for working with horses and caring for them.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to be part of a team that all work well together and to be happy and enjoy the job.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?