- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 10th May 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Durham, UK
- Job Category Part Time
- Earliest start date 28th September 2019
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period three to four days
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Show Turnout, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have been around and working with horses since I was five years old, I have passed my level two equine course at East Durham college also I have three horses of my own. I am free to work on Mondays, Friday, Saturday and Sunday also any days after college.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I’m particularly good at working with others as well as working alone, I am able to clip but haven’t had much practice, I’m very good at plaiting, I show my own horses so I am very good at turning out for shows with horses, I have never handled a stallion but I’m willing to try as it would be great experience, I have broken in my own horses and others at west park in tow law and I’m able to break young horses in and I’m wanting to do it as a profession. I’m particularly good at riding naughty horses as I have a good control when riding the horse and making them listen.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
breaking in, riding, clipping and been around them as they are calming animals.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
bathing, clipping and breaking in for the training aids
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a very hard worker, when I put my mind to do something I complete and get through any challenges that may be in the way. I’m a very friendly and open person also I love meeting new people, I would be great at any job that you as an employer may put in my way.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
more experience and learn how different yards run
• Do you need accommodation?
no but need to be close to home or on a bus route until im able to get my car in the next couple of months.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
East Durham college level 3
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?