- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 21st December 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Part Time
- Earliest start date 16th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 12st / 76.2kg / 168lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rehabilitation, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Polish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
worked at ta riding school, showjumpers yard, livery yard, eventing yard, I have completed my level 3 horse management and now doing my BSc equine performance and therapy degree. I can do all the basic yard duties as well ad turn a horse out to high standards, clip and trim. I have ridden from green youngsters to schooling masters and brought horses back into work after time off.
I work well alone and in a team always fit in around people I work with. I can clip, plait, trim, turn out for shows, has some experience handling young foals, yearlings and broodmares. Ridden green horses as well as well schooled eventers not phased by any quirks.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
no horses Is the same getting to know each horses personality is amazing it self and them to see them doing well at shows or in their training knowing you’ve putting working into the care and that progress itself is rewarding to see. the same as there’s not a day that exactly the same some are better then others but its always a good day.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
some things like plaiting at the beginning may take longer as haven’t had much practice since college but always done to a high standard.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
for a 19 year old that hasn’t been in the equine industry a long time I feel like I have a lot of experience already. I always give 110% in what ever I do.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
gaining more knowledge of different yards that I could use in the future and any new experiences that I haven’t had a chance to do before.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Yes would like to bring my horse with or have a livery yard very near by
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
yes – university (Tuesday&wednesday) and a horse
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?