- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 7th May 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 1st March 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom/Rider, Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 11.5st / 73kg / 161lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Polo, Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Teach, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with horses
I have been working/riding for 15 years now and not a day has been went I would ever change it! I started off in a local riding school, volunteering for a couple of years/getting my confidence riding and caring from them. At the age of 13 I got my own pony and just started going to local competitions. I went to study horse care at college(oatridge), after completing the course I got a job working in Surrey, England with a polo player. I worked there for the summer season, absolutely adored it! I’ve not been able to get a job near myself to continue my love to work with horses which is unfortunate. I’ve just been helping my friends with their horses and duties for a while now. But I definitley want back into it as it was such an amazing job to have.
I now also own my own again, he’s my own little project I decided to take on, as someone I knew wasn’t understanding his full potential, he has got a long way to go but he is adoring being back into work!
I am very flexible in the sense of being able to work alone or with others. I have done both in the past couple of years and I’m not too bothered being myself.
I’ve backed horses before on the yard in which I had a horse on. I’m quite confident riding young/green horses.
I am a very organised person too, so everything will always be neat, tidy and finished on time(if not before)
I’ve done showing, competitions for a while and I got taught about how polo horses are turned out for their games, so i am familiar with the format of getting ready for a comp!
Strengths and Weaknesses
I enjoy everything about working with horses, I adore the animal and how they are all unique to their way, I’ve always loved working with them, not everyday is the same working with horses, and can set yourself challenges which is always fun.
I would personally love to improve on my jumping. I’ve been jumping for about 6 years, but just haven’t managed to get my height above 1m or a course at 1m. Would just love to build my confidence so I am able to do so without thinking it about much.
I am aware there will be loads of other potential people out there who may seem more experienced in a sector I am not, although I am willing to put my absolute all in to any job I may be offered.
I want to learn more about every sector and I am not afraid to explore. I am quite a confidence person within myself so would love to say that would be a Benefit hiring me!
I just want to explore, I don’t want there to be limits on what is the future. I would love to build my confidence up on jumping but that isn’t a requirement, I would be happy training youngsters or handling stallions/mares and theirs foals.
If I was moving out with my region area. I would need accommodation.
I only have my 16.2hh Gelding which would have to follow through with me, but he is such a little gem!
I have no other commitments
I do not have any holidays in the next couple of months