- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 27th September 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 14th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Other, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None, Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British, German
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have competed ponies at 2* level from 2016-2018 and was on Team GB at the European Championships in 2017, becoming European Champion with my pony stallion. I currently compete with my horses at 2* and am aiming to compete at 3* and continue competing at Intermediate in 2020. However, looking to work and gain experience around this/during the winter.
I have worked with both youngsters who need to be schooled to extremely fit horses at top levels and older horses who require extra care and maintenance. I am a confident rider, in both jumping and dressage.
I have worked with rehabilitating horses after injury and am very confident as a competition groom, having groomed for top riders.
More than happy to work at anything from a small, family yard to a large international one.
I am experienced in dealing with stallions, young horses, and fit competition horses.
Great team player and happy to work hard.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Competition work and training and day to day care.
• Why should employers consider you above any other jobseeker?
I am very hard working and skilled and love being around and working with horses. Although I am young, I have a lot of international experience and know-how top yards work.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to work with professionals who are able to give me insights into what it takes to become a professional rider and run a yard/train top horses.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes. I currently also only hold a provisional drivers license.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would, if possible, like to bring my top competition horse with me if I am required for long periods of time.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Competing and training during the season.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?