- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 12th May 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Lincolnshire, UK, Scotland, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 6th January 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Showing
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Experience includes working for international event rider, on a show pony stud and a show jumping yard. Have ridden huge range of horses including youngsters, point-to-pointers, hunters, eventers and dressage horses. Have a Degree in International Equine and Agricultural Business Management and have grown up competing in a range of disciplines including dressage, showing and eventing. Experience includes working for international event rider, on a show pony stud and a show jumping yard. Also worked for one of the UK’s largest equine rescue and Rehabilitation centres, caring for neglected and abused equines. Have a Degree in International Equine and Agricultural Business Management and have grown up competing in a range of disciplines including dressage, showing and eventing.
Turnout /Bring in
Muck out/feed etc
Working alone and in a team
Turn out to a high standard
Office based skills, can use Microsoft word/excel etc. Have previously worked in equine sales, can efficiently work back end of website, adding/removing products to/from website, process orders, have attended many trade shows and events. Marketing on social media and other platforms such as Mail Chimp.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
The freedom, and ability to progress and train a horse. I enjoy the variety of the job – each day is different.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to gain experience in the showing or dressage world as that’s what I am most passionate about. However always open to every opportunity that comes my way.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m dedicated, efficient and a kind quiet rider. I am not afraid to work hard, and understand that horses are not a 9-5 job.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would ideally like to gain a job that allows me to progress, and broaden my knowledge further – whether it is an office based job or a yard job.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?