- Age 42 years
- Date of Birth 4th December 1977
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe
- County/State/Region Scotland, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st March 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t, Category C1, Category C
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 17st / 108.0kg / 238lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Foaling, Rehabilitation, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Polish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have extended knowledge gained through solid education as a Master of Equine Breeding and Equine Science from University of Agriculture and acquiring Certificate in Equine Manual Therapy from European School of Osteopathy. I also have 16 years of experience working with horses in 5 different countries in various aspects of horse business. I have always been interested in gaining all the possible knowledge and experience in how to breed and produce top level horses. I observed and learned from all the places and positions i have worked in. After loosing my homebred colt as a yearling, i decided to take break from horse industry and spend some time on studying and working towards further qualifications.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Just beeing around animals and having a bond with them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to continue my osteopathy /equine massage education in the future.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am extremely dedicated and trustworthy. I care about employers animals like they are my own. I take pride in the place I work. I am responsible and have bags of experience to look after and run the place when owners are away/too busy.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Non stressful, happy place with friendly people. I would like to continue my osteopathy/equine massage education in the future.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I will only move to the job where i can bring my dog with me. But my dog doesn’t have to be with me at work, she’s happy to stay home and sleep.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?