- Age 27 years
- Date of Birth 30th September 1992
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 1st April 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with horses
I have grown up with horses and worked with them since an early age. I’ve worked overseas for international event and dressage riders, worked as a stud hand working with all the stallions, mates and foals. Now being self employed working with show horses.
I’ve ridden up to adv-medium and evented up to old 2* new 3*
Working alone, working with others, plaiting, pulling, clipping, general turnout, handling of mares, foals and stallions, lunging and ground work.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I just enjoy the nature of the job and working with so many different horses and their personalities also catering for their different needs.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I don’t think a day goes by in this industry were you don’t keep learning new things and I’m open to learning new ways.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
The should consider me as I’m hard working and career driven. I also don’t mind a new challenge.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
Dependent on where the job is.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Again dependant on where the jobs is.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?