- Age 16 years
- Date of Birth 2nd October 2003
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary), Working Couple
- Earliest start date 12th April 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Any
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Classical, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, School, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been around horses for around 8 years, four of which I worked on a riding school. I currently have my own horse and work on a weekend at a racing yard doing general maintenance jobs, I also do freelance groom work on the side. I can provide references for any of the above to state I work to a high ability and I am very efficient.
I am very patient so handling youngsters or stallions is not unknown to me. I am also a very capable rider also. I can do all general yard jobs to a very high standard.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love forming individual and different bonds with all the horses I work with as i find it amazing how different each horse is.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to be more experienced clipping and plaiting as my knowledge in that department is limited but I’m a quick learner so just need the right assistance.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am very keen and have a great initiative so will always go above and beyond what is expected of me. I am also very dedicated.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’d like to gain more experience and see a different side to the equestrian world compared to what I’ve done previously
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
It would be ideal to bring my mare with me or have a nearby facility available where she could be kept.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
No I have completed my academic year.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?