- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 26th May 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK, Somerset, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 26th April 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Im 22 years old and have had horses and competed since I was 4. When I was 10 I started competed someone’s show ponies. When I was 15/16 I started an apprenticeship with a racing stables to gain all my experience and qualifications. I then moved to Somerset when I was 18 and started working for another racing stables which I loved. The last year I’ve had off in the horse world I was working for an insurance company to get my business qualification. I am very experienced with horses and ponies and couldn’t wish for a better job to do.
My key skills are riding all horses/ponies, I am good at all groom tasks such as plaiting, mucking out, pulling manes, lunging, hacking, dressage, showjumping, racing ect.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love working outdoors and spending my time with horses. I love having the bond with horses and teaching them new skills.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to improve my ability to train horses further.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a hard working individual and work well as part of a team and alone. I am easy to get along with and try my best at any task/job given to me. I’m very reliable and love horses.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to work full time with horses and gain more qualifications within the equine industry.
• Do you need accommodation?
I am based in Bridgwater, would ideally live out but will consider live in and moving if the right job comes available.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
No, I have a horse but she is on a yard and can be put on loan if I move, can come with me if Livert is available.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?