- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 30th October 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Devon, UK, Dorset, UK, Somerset, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 27th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period one week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Polo, Racing Flat, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Throughout my life I have had a lot of experience in the horse industry, I started riding at a young age then moved on to having horses on loan. I have completed my level 2 and 3 work based diploma in horse care, management and riding where I learnt equine first aid, stable management, correct methods of restraint, turnout to a high standard etc. I was given the opportunity to be in the elite team at college meaning I was able to ride and represent the college at Devon county show. Since leaving college I have taken up some freelance groom work and have supported this income by a part time job at Tesco.
- Working alone or as a team
- Can take sole charge when needed
- Equine first aid
- Human first aid
- Good customer skills
- Good time managment
- Confident rider
- long reining
- Free schooling
- Riding a variety off horses
- Handling a variety of horses
- Yard maintanence
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I have always been passionate about horses, I enjoy the challenge of working with them and the reward as they improve/grow.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I am always eager to learn but I would love to learn more about how to train difficult horses.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am extremely reliable and hardworking alongside having 2 qualifications and experience in a variety of different fields in the equine industry. I am passionate about working with horses as well as being open minded and always keen to expand my knowledge.
• Do you need accommodation?
I would need accommodation if available
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?