- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 22nd February 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region East Sussex, UK, Kent, UK, Norfolk, UK, Surrey, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 25th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Part of a Team
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Rehabilitation
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have worked on a variety of different yards over the years, including livery yards, ridings schools, rescue, driving/hacking yards and have worked on a competition yard (eventing). I also have experience working free lance within rehabilitation , offering equine sports massage. Throughout the years I have had the opportunity to work with a large selection of horses of different breeds and temperaments, including in this time working with young stock.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I work well both as part of a team and also have the ability to work independently. My area of expertise lies with the rehabilitation of horses and I pride myself in that I have efficient groundwork skills (Long-reining and lunging). I have also had the opportunity whilst completing my 3 years of an equine rehabilitation and therapy degree to work with hydrotherapy equipment (Equine spa, water treadmill and pool) and have had work experience on a rehabilitation yard using hydrotherapy equipment.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy how rewarding working with horses can be and enjoy the physical aspect of it
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my knowledge and experience of the different equine disciplines.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am dedicated and enthusiastic worker and enjoy jobs which offer me challenge. I am a team player so would suit a role working as part of a team but I am also able to work independently if necessary. I am always looking to expand and improve on my current knowledge and experience , which makes me an asset to any company as I am passionate about learning as much as I can about all aspects of the equine industry.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to expand my knowledge and hands on experience by working on a rehabilitation or rehoming yard.
• Do you need accommodation?
I do have my own accommodation but it does depend on how far I would to travel for work
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?