- Age 24 years
- Date of Birth 8th September 1996
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 13th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 11.5st / 73kg / 161lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Polo, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Czech
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Lunging, Muck Out, Ride
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
- 1 February – present Fletchers Farm, Colchester, Essex
- I take regular lessons and I had a lunging course.
- 5 May, 2019 – 3 September, 2019 The Haven Equestrian, Saxilby, Lincolnshire
- I worked 6 days per week on position groom, and housekeeper. I took care of four ponies and one horse, four labrador retrievers, few chickens and cats (watering and feeding – horses, dogs and chickens, mucking out, grooming, tacking up, untacking, putting on rug, walking with dogs, hoovering, dusting)
- 2008 – 2019 Horse riding club in the Czech Republic
- I learned how to take care of different types of horses (old or young, ponies and horses). I worked alone or in a group of teenagers, children and taught them stable works and I helped them with tacking up and untacking. I rode in group lessons or alone (walk, trot, canter, and pol work). I was showjumping helper.
I am a calm, hard worker, positive, patient, loyal, responsible, empathetic person with love for animals.
I like learning new things and meeting new people.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I like working with horses because each one is different. I enjoy work outside with a touch of nature nearby.
- Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to have more riding experience (jumping or dressage).
I would like to get better education connected to horses (I planned BHS stage 1 but came COVID-19)
- Why should employers consider you above any other jobseeker?
I am a hard working empathetic person and I like spending time with animals.
- What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to improve my riding ability and get new experience with clipping and plaiting, improve my bandaging skills.
- Do you need accommodation?
I would need accommodation.
- Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
No, maybe later I’m planning a cat.
- Do you have any ongoing commitments?
- Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?