- Age 25 years
- Date of Birth 26th June 1995
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Europe
- County/State/Region Netherlands
- Job Category Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 1st June 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term I think it can be organized if needed!
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Assistant Head Person, Manager, Home Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer, Category C
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Family Yard, Foaling, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Finnish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Experienced of riding 4 to 20 yo horses. Specialized on Show Jumping with good flatwork skills. Experienced handling all kind of horses, driving horses (trailer & truck), feeding, mucking out and all the other duties. I am an active show jumper with one own horse and i´m searching an opportunities to ride different type of horses and working with them. I´m coming from a family farm and i have good horsemanship skills. I have good basic knowledge of most incommon horses health issues and a knowlidge to read their passports, assist the vets, blacksmids and all other duties!
I can work alone or with co-workers, i can clip, plait, go to shows, handle all kind of horses ( foals, stallions, youngsters ) in all situations. Basically all the basic duties what the sporthorses needs, i can do. My jumping skills are currently at L/M and my flatwork skills are advanced by the years of riding different horses. I´m able to manage the stable duties and things like dewormings, organizing the blacksmid or vet and taking care of these duties independently.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
-I enjoy challenges and that every day is different! I enjoy to improve myself and my horses and i like to make a goals for myself. I´ve been riding since 3yo and horses have always been big part of my life.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I want to improve myself as a rider and i think that only sky is the limit.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I´m very trusty, i´m not that person who is looking the clock while i´m working, i´m always taking the best care of my horses and i am super honest, able to work independently and i´m very flexible! I have very hard working moral.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I Would like to ride horses in the shows and train them step by step towards the goals. I Hope that the hard work, time and effort will make me a better rider and that i will grow together with the horses.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
No, i have a child but the daycare will be organized according to my working times.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?