- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 26th July 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 29th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2-3 weeks before start date
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’0” / 152cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping, Stud, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been around horses since i was 12, Helped out at the schooling yard i rode at, Attended a equine based college completing level 2 and level 3 horse care and management, worked on 2 separate riding schools as a groom and worked for a eventer who broke, trained and rehabilitated horses.
i am very skilled at working in a team and independently, I’m also skilled in general horse duties such as mucking out to a certain speed and quality, keeping the yard in pristine order, health checking the horses, plaiting horses manes and tails, deciding what feed is best for what horse, clipping, pulling manes and tails.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
i enjoy the outdoor work, i enjoy working hard and being around horses in general. i enjoy the satisfaction of doing a good job in terms of training, maintaining and cleaning
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to improve my skills and knowledge further especially with competition horses and rehabilitation.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am very experienced and a hard worker. I’m happy with any job given to me even if its what people consider the “worst chore” to do. im very easy going and friendly and i take pride in whatever i do, such as mucking out.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
As previously stated, I’d like to gain more knowledge and experience as i feel like even if you know things already, there is always more to learn. In terms of what would i like to do, id like to just do anything with horses wither that being a set discipline to train for or helping horses in need
• Do you need accommodation?
Ideally, yes unless it is close to Cambridgeshire England
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?