- Age 26 years
- Date of Birth 10th October 1994
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Ireland, The EU, Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 9th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 12st / 76.2kg / 168lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Eventing, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Finnish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Started riding in riding school lessons as a child and later got a horse of my own. Competition experience in jumping up to 110cm and dressage easy classes (2011-2014).
I bred my horse and she gave birth to a filly in 2015. I trained this filly from the very start myself; including shows for 2-3 year old horses, so ground work became familiar for me. I also broke her in when she was 3 years old.
I have experience working in a riding school in Finland and in a top dressage stable in Germany.
I’ve got praises of my horse handling skills, especially my calmness around horses. I’m very motivated to learn more and more about horses, riding and training them as well as their healthcare. I also find breeding, ground work and natural horsemanship very interesting and I like working with young horses.
Calm horse handling from the ground and saddle. I’m capable of working alone, but I also enjoy being part of a team.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I enjoy getting to know each horses’ unique characters and personalities. I’m passionate finding the most suitable way of training and working with all kinds of horses individually.
• I’m always willing to learn more, and I think horses are the best teachers. “The more you know, the more you realize what you don’t know.”
• I’m open-minded, hardworking and motivated worker. I can do and I don’t mind doing all kinds of stable work (mucking out, cleaning, feeding etc) besides working with horses.
• I would like to be able to learn and get more experience especially with training and breaking young horses and riding.
• Accommodation needed for myself and my Chihuahua-dog and my horse.
• I’m currently working as a groom in a showjumping stable in Germany and the contract is expiring 11.6.