- Age 26 years
- Date of Birth 30th January 1994
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU, Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Anywhere, France, Germany, Lincolnshire, UK, Netherlands, Shropshire, UK, Somerset, UK, Suffolk, UK, Surrey, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 15th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A as made redundant recently
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight Over 17.5st / 111.1kg / 245lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Dressage, Eventing, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have many years of experience with horses, whilst working a full time job at BT i also volunteered as an equine groom for an eventer /all round rider. This is where i gained experience in a variety of different horses were i learnt skills such as plaiting, clipping, lunging, riding and many more.
During the last 3 years i have assisted a friend with her breeding horses were i have handled mares+foals, youngstock and stallions. I have assisted in mares foaling as well as handling young foals.
I feel i am particularly good at adapting myself to working with a variety of horses, handling stallions, young horses, plaiting, turning out for shows as well as the important parts like mucking out!
I am a quick learner who is able to work alone as well as part of a team.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
The thing i enjoy most about working with horses is the passion i feel when seeing a horse/s thrive through my hard work and dedication.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
There is always something new to learn and i would love to widen my experiences further
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am willing to learn and enthusiastic in my work.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to gain more experience in Stud work, but happy working in any groom based environment.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes, live in required
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?