- Age 26 years
- Date of Birth 24th August 1994
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Essex, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 7th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Foaling, Polo, Racing Flat, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Russian
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Plait, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I am a passionate and enthusiastic 2020 graduate of Equine Performance and Business Management, with a depth of knowledge and motivation for continuous learning in all aspects of the horse industry including nutrition, stud management, breeding, training youngstock and the equine science. I am also recently qualified as an Equine Body Worker and have a good eye for the welfare of horses. I have the ability to handle difficult horses and with skills for retraining them.
Clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling youngstock/stallions, handling/riding young horses, training youngstock.
I have had the experience of being a yard manager, event organiser, business consultant for a real business, and developed my own nutritional feed and learnt skills such as team working, public speaking and efficient time management. I am a very confident individual with good leadership skills, initiative and problem-solving ability, I am also an optimistic person with high respect for others.
Strengths and Weaknesses
•I am a hardworking, patient, reliable, and a trustworthy individual, who is flexible and practical when achieving my goals.
• I can focus too much on one thing until it’s done. I could have more experience in verbal and written communications.
• I believe I can be a valuable asset to a company and a be a great individual to a team. I bring positive energy and motivation wherever I go. My passion is to develop and improve every day and that’s what I would like to do for my future career.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job? I would like to gain experience from either working in the yard or working in an office.
• Do you need accommodation? no
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you? no
• Do you have any ongoing commitments? no
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of? no