- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 14th September 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region East Sussex, UK, Essex, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Kent, UK, Merseyside, UK, Norfolk, UK, Nottinghamshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Somerset, UK, Suffolk, UK, Surrey, UK
- Job Category Permanent
- Earliest start date 21st September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Showing, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills None
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
Hi there , I’m 17 turning 18 in September I’ve owned horses all my life and love a challenge my main horse star is a 9 year old mare who I’ve owned since she was 3 years old So I’ve done everything with her ie, schooling , jumping , dressage endurance rides . Which I compete both in jumping and dressage , I’ve also helped with breaking in colts which was a great experience and gave me a lot of satisfaction watching them excel in there working carer , I would love to be a main rider at a yard and be able compete in showjumping however understand there’s is stepping stones I would need to take before being able to compete ect .
Key skills ?
i believe my key skills are riding as I’ve always ridden challenging horses meaning I don’t lack in confidence when riding I’m confident in showjumping and dressage and would give eventing a go however I’ve only ever done a little bit here and there at endurance rides and days out ect . I’m also confident with handling big And young horses as all my horses are 16.1 onwards and have helped with breaking and handling youngsters form the age of 16 months . I’m not shy when it comes to getting stuck in with stable duties which has always been a daily duty for me .
Strengths and Weaknesses
• If I had to say One the thing I most enjoy about working With horses it would have to be watching all your hard work pay of when you ride or take a placing at a show and the satisfaction it gives knowing that’s your hard work which makes the blood sweat and tears all worth it .
• I would like to improve on my confidence when jumping as I’ve not done much in the discipline for around a year due to my horse not being ready to jump .
• I believe I stand out from other applicants because I’m eager to get into the working Quine industry and will give it everything I’ve got I’ve never been unemployed since leaving school and am still working however really want to get into working with horses and I love every second I’m around my own horses and worship the ground my horses walk on because they truest are incredible.
• I would like to achieve work based training which will look good when applying for later equine positions .
• Yes I would require accommodation if possible
• I don’t have any special requirements for my horse who I would need to bring with me if this is possible .
• I’m currently in full time work so wouldn’t be able to take a new job role on until late September but if the right position did become available this Could possibly change .
• due to the current pandemic I do not have any holidays booked.
thankyou for your time reading my application x