- Age 33 years
- Date of Birth 6th August 1987
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 8th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None - have been made redundant due to COVID-19 impact
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Part of a Team
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’0” / 152cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Supervisory Skills, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have extensive professional and personal experience with horses within various different sectors of the equine industry, including rescue/welfare/rehabilitation, racing and client livery. I have owned numerous horses and have ridden since a very young age, recently furthering my education by completing an FdA in Equine Management.
Particular expertise in handling young, nervous horses and those with behavioural issues, as well as experience backing and bringing on young horses
Professionally trained in learning theory/natural horsemanship techniques
I also have over ten years of experience in administration and customer service roles, with advanced IT skills and excellent communication
Handling, training, rehabilitation of young, nervous horses/those with behavioural issues
Equine first aid, injury management, veterinary procedures
General yard work (mucking out, husbandry, feeding)
Use of machinery (tractor, RTV, paddock sweeper)
Customer service, administration, office management
Advanced IT skills
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Providing appropriate care and management so that horses in my care can thrive
Training and handling of youngstock/equines with behavioural issues
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Always looking to further my knowledge and experience within the equine industry
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a dedicated, committed and friendly person with a wealth of professional experience within different sectors and industries, allowing me to interact and communicate successfully with customers and colleagues from all walks of life. Due to my varied background, I am easily able to adapt to different environments and tasks, am a very quick learner and always bring a calm, patient and professional approach to my work. I am looking for a long-term career which combines my skills and experience within both the equine industry and administration/customer service, with a role that I can be passionate about and give my all to. I enjoy learning and developing my professional knowledge and skills, and pride myself in going above and beyond where possible. I am very flexible in terms of working hours/days and have no outside commitments that would conflict with my professional priorities.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to establish a long-term career which combines my extensive equine and administration experience
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?